Tuesday 31 May 2011

Maya Tutorial: Particles Dynamics part 3 and Match Making part 1

Here is the first set of the of the forth unit Maya tutorials however the cradle tutorial did not make it in because it still needs fixing but there will be more to come. I did asked help on the main group blog but no reply.
*Update* I looked back at the cradle tutorial and I forgot to add a gravity field on to all the balls, man I feel silly.



Also I have finished the first match making tutorial and although it went okay I did have some bumps. One in particular was the layering out the benches in different locations. I tried to make all my benches match with the image, but when Alan shown the match making scene when he finished modelling it I notice he deformed some of the benches. It would of helped if he explained it in the tutorial or maybe he did when we had our first lesson on this subject and I forgot.



all in all everything did went well and there are still more tutorials on their way.
Please leave feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment