Wednesday 23 March 2011

Transcription part 15: All the Modles I Have Made So Far.

For the pass two weeks I was finish making my character and the objects. I am almost done making Albert just need to sort out a problem I have come across. The problem is when I try to edit the inputs in my character's head an error message comes up saying 'Error: Object 'row1' not found'. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. Other than that almost all my models are done, just need to make the key, bottle and the tile for my character to walk on.



The Lamp post will have a special rig that will control most of the Controlers on the centre pole so it can bend smoothly.








Albert's door won't have a UV map because I was planning to use one colour for the door and bronze for the letter box, door nob and key hole.

1 comment:

  1. Shahbir - post your technical problem on the group blog!

    ReplyDelete