Wednesday 23 February 2011

Transcription part 10: Designing my Final character and Street Lamp

Here some more character development on my character Albert, I was trying to find a way to add his neck and keep his round shape. I don't know why this gave me some trouble but I think I am getting there.



















I have also started working on the design for my street lamp. I was thinking of giving the lamps a simple generic appearance, but I felt they look too unimaginative so I looked at some different designs of of a lamp post with three arms.




The rough design of my street lamp



I am still designing the street lamp for my animation.

4 comments:

  1. hey Shahbs - this development stage is very important, so it's good to see you returning to your design. I want to see him all coloured up with a nice, clean outline and giving a strong first impression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3 armed lampost...it gives it a sort of 'human' feel that will work great when Albert is getting tangled up with it! I'm really looking forward to seeing this animation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this, wondered if it was useful?

    http://fliponline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shahbs,

    I'm not in tomorrow, as it's first year crit time, and my days move to the end of the week - please update all your week's progress - and I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete