Friday 21 May 2010

Bad News: my external hard drive

Yesterday when I was making the textures for my log my computer turned off. soon when it was able to turn on I inserted my external hard drive into my computer. when I accessed it to see if my files are okay, but it was not responding. suddenly my external hard drive is not working and I am very worried because all of my files are in there and I did not save them anywhere else.
If anyone knows a lot about computers please can you help me to try and reactivate my external hard drive or tell me where is the nearest computer repair shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shabs..... aaargh,

    the only repair shops I know are PC World and Computer Terminal Services which is opposite the retail park PC world is on However I did a quick search for you,

    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&rlz=1T4PBEA_en-GBGB263GB263&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=computer+repair+medway+kent&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=computer+repair&hnear=medway+kent&ei=nlj2S4fMD4T-0gSf2u3pBw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CC8QtgMwAA

    it might be worth phoning round, depending on where you are located. Have you tried it on any other PC's and are all the cables ok?

    ReplyDelete