Tuesday 9 March 2010

Unit 5 Story telling 2: glove research

I decided for my story I have a Goalkeeper's glove being scared of footballs. I thought this would be funny because it explains why some goalies suck at catching the ball.
I did some research on the different type of goalkeeper's gloves

Goalkeeper's Glove








My old idea was to have a rubber washing glove running away in fear because it doesn't want to clean the toilet.

Rubber Glove








my final idea was to have a builder stuck on builder's beam, thinking someone put glue there. While in reality it was his glove holding on to the beam with all his might because it is scared of heights.

Builders Gloves






But like I said I settled with the goalkeeper's glove being scared of footballs idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment