Sunday 3 January 2010

Environment art 11: Sketches

Here are some sketch's for my idea on the mirror theme.
The first two sketches was a type of mirror hall way. I soon felt that this idea was a bit too typical so I did some more research to develop my idea a bit further.







The research image below was from a book I got called Mirrors by Design. This image shows a different way of using mirrors. Like in the last post, making a small room look bigger. I really like this effect because everything is the same yet still it carry's a sense of loneliness.







I am planning to make a small theater box to experiment with the reflection part of mirrors. And if all goes well I am going make the actual set in Maya.
I still think I need to talk to Phil about this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment