Thursday 17 December 2009

Environment art 9: Mirror layout research

Yesturday I thought I could look at the living rooms of the 1960s and I didn't know they had sliding glass doors to the garden in those days, it gave me an idea for another scene. which having a mirror on the wall by the side of the sliding glass door.
so here are my new research and my sketch.












I am still deciding but I think the living room seems more interesting because it treats the mirror like an eye on a wall, it knows whats going on outside and inside. It judges if the house is clean, that apperance of visitors and the condition of your garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,

    Go onto MyUCA and check out the class files that would have been for today – Its Merry Christmas fun with Fur!!! Watch the videos and see what you can come up with. I’ll give you a full explanation in the New Year.

    Merry Christmas everybody.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete