Monday 2 November 2009

my essay 1

I am still deciding on what to do on my essay, but last night I had a good idea of laying out my ghostbusters the video game essay, so today I was planning it out. I didn't do much I just started a brain storm, but I will work on it more tomorrow.
Here is a scan of what I've done, I also did a small sketch of what the Usher House would look like to me.





Usher House close up



I was going for a haunted house appearance for the house because when I read the title it felt like a horror story, that's was before I read the story.
I tried to give the house it's own character by making it look run down and a bit distorted (leaning to one side), it's just a sketch, but I think I will look at some more haunted houses or houses that reflect the personality of the owner.

1 comment:

  1. Below is a link to a third year blog - James Garner - who is currently working on an adaptation of an HP Lovecraft short story... check it out and spread the link around amongst your classmates - it will make interesting viewing in light of your current project...

    http://www.james-a-garner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete