Monday 23 November 2009

concept art 9

Here are some concept are from today, still focusing on the pit and the pendulum
On first sketch I was making a metal wall, because in the story the walls are made of metal.
The second sketch was my own idea of what the pit has in the bottom.
I did this to show there where more then one prisoner who fell into the pit, but I also wanted to add a type of double meaning. Making the dead prisoners as monster that want to bring the main character to hell.




The third sketch is a different perspective of the Pendulum, seeing the sight of it at the same level of the main character.
On forth sketch I was just redesigning the pit by giving it a ring of bricks.
On the fifth sketch I was still wondering where the pendulum is placed, because it needs a lot of room for the swinging motion.




The last two sketches was just an experiment to see what type of effect the picture will have if I added the pit and part of the room at the top and showing the inside of the pit at the bottom.
Let me know if you think this is a good idea or a bad one.




No comments:

Post a Comment